At Oklahoma United Methodist Circle of Care we are committed to providing help, healing and hope to families and children in crisis. Our Pearl’s Hope program in Tulsa is a transitional program for homeless women with children, in which we provide temporary housing and job and life skills training.
The Family Specialist position is the front-line support and case management role serving our Pearl’s Hope families.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in social work or a Bachelor’s Degree in a behavioral or social science or related field and 2 years of experience in the social welfare field.
- Pass a thorough background reference verification procedure, which includes a physical and criminal history check as required by Oklahoma DHS.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Have strong communication skills and be relationship-oriented.
- Focus on best practice, as well as, policy and licensing standards for foster homes.
- Delight in organization and completing tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Commitment to the mission of providing help, healing, and hope to the children and families of Oklahoma.
- Have a cheerful, collaborative approach to problem-solving and decision making.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Must pass an FBI criminal background check, driving history and physical. Circle of Care, Inc. is an EOE/Drug Testing Employer. Send Resume, cover letter and application (including references) to email@example.com.