At Circle of Care we are committed to providing Christian help, healing and hope to children and families in crisis across Oklahoma. We believe each of member of our team plays an important role in living out our mission and making an impact on a daily basis in the lives of our team and the individuals we serve.
The Human Resources Generalist position is the leader in supporting our staff and helping strengthen our internal culture to make Circle of Care a great place to live on mission. This position fulfills the ongoing support, compliance, and oversight of the human resources functions within our agency.
Come join our team today and be a part of making a difference in the lives of others across Oklahoma!
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or a related field. Master’s degree in Human Resource Management and SHRM Accreditation preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an HR role; management experience preferred.
- Possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and a good driving record
- Pass a thorough background check (including fingerprinting), Department of Transportation check, pre-employment physical, and drug test as required by Department of Human Services.
- Customer Service
- Ethical Practice
- Cultural Awareness
- Risk Management Competency
- HR Expertise
- Relationship Management
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced and demanding environment
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Must pass an FBI criminal background check, driving history and physical. Circle of Care, Inc. is an EOE/Drug Testing Employer. Send Resume, cover letter and application (including references) to firstname.lastname@example.org.