Give: Needed Items
There are many other ways you can give to Circle of Care to help our programs. Listed below are a few ways you can help.
Below is a list of items Circle of Care currently needs. This list is updated periodically, so we encourage you to check again soon.
- Diapers, pull-ups, wipes
- Bibles, for all ages
- Target or Wal-Mart gift cards
- Full size toiletry items
- New car seats, booster seats
- PAL & PH sponsorships for birthdays, apartment needs, work clothing or materials
- Donated vehicles, working condition
- Prayer, birthday cards
- New PJs, underwear, socks
- New small toddler/baby toy
Each client who comes into our care is given a Welcome Basket, full of hygiene products and basic necessities. Welcome baskets acknowledge new beginnings and give clients a sense of belonging and trust. If interested in donating, please contact us for items that are currently needed to fill baskets
Donating a vehicle to Circle of Care is a huge blessing to our programs. Vehicles can bless our clients who need transportation or even help our staff get to appointments across the state