If you are at risk for homelessness, we can help

House key

What kind of help is available?

If you are experiencing housing instability, we can help you with:

• Completing the application for rent or utility assistance

• Locating other housing stabilization services such as housing counseling

• Training: life skills, budgeting, job readiness

• Obtaining vital documents

• Transportation

Do I qualify for assistance?

Applicants must be 18 years or older to apply.

A member of the renting household must meet the following criteria:

• Qualifies for unemployment or has experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced a financial hardship due to COVID-19

• Demonstrates a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability

• Has a household income at or below 80% of the area median


How can I get started?

For assistance with completing your application or finding additional resources to stay stably housed, email a Community Case Manager at housing@circleofcare.org or call:

918-583-9506 (Tulsa area)

918-456-6166 (Tahlequah/Sallisaw areas)

Community Cares Partners logo

This effort is in conjunction with Community Cares Partners (CCP), a program of Communities Foundation of Oklahoma. We seek to make a difference for Oklahomans by assisting individuals and families facing housing crisis and eviction as a result of lost wages or hardship from COVID-19.