We are seeking a dependable, dedicated Licensed Mental Health Therapist to join our team. Need experience in acute care settings, trauma recovery, and an advanced knowledge of the human mind. The ideal candidate has strong listening skills, is open to new ideas, and has a passion for reality therapy.
● Conduct a variety of individual, group, and family therapy interventions.
● Complete bio/psycho/social evaluations integrating information gathered by the team and developing the diagnostic summary.
● Evaluate and update treatment plan at intervals determined by guidelines; consulting with the client, family, and team in this process.
● Act as an advocate for clients in meeting their needs.
● Complete documentation of activities and written reports in an accurate and timely manner.
● Continuously evaluate clients’ mental status and report progress to the treatment team.
● Attend Circle of Care agency meetings and meetings specific to the needs of the client on an as needed basis.
● Perform discharge documentation, which includes a discharge summary and other necessary documentation, within 7 days of discharge from the program for any reason.
● Assist with Council On Accreditation (COA) standards and the implementation of our Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process
● Communicate with the Clinical Director regarding client and program needs to ensure the success and safety of the clients and program.
● Ability to work effectively as part of a team for the best interests of the clients, their families and CoC staff.
● Work cooperatively with and provide outside agencies or referral sources with progress reports as requested. Outside agencies include but are not limited to Human Services, CASA, and the court system.
● Travel regionally to therapy sessions and statewide as needed
● Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS and ABILITIES
● Present exceptional customer service with high expectations for quality of service
● Ability to communicate thoughts and concerns clearly, both orally and in written form
● Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
● Tolerance to work under adverse conditions
● Open to learning and willing to use new skills and information; receptive to constructive criticism
● Work independently, and as a team member, without constant supervision
● Maintain willingness to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the agency
● Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
● Become familiar with all of Circle of Care programs and facilities
● Committed to the mission of the Circle of Care
● Knowledge and experience in treatment modalities, i.e. individual, group, family and applicable clinical skills.
● Knowledge and experience in conducting mental health assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning.
● Ability to walk up stairs and lift up to 35 pounds
● Must be at least 21 years of age
● Education: Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology or related degree.
● Must be licensed as an LCSW, LMFT, LPC or under licensure supervision
● Pass a thorough background check (including fingerprinting), Department of Transportation check, pre-employment physical, and drug test as required by Department of Human Services
● Possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and a good driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 per year
Circle of Care is an approved NHSC Loan Repayment Site.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance – 100% employer paid
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Approved NHSC Loan Repayment Site
- Master’s (Required)
- LCSW, LMFT, LPC or under supervision (Required)
- Oklahoma Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Circle of Care is EOE, drug-free employer. Please send cover letter, resume, and application (found on our website).