The licensed mental health professional is responsible for providing outpatient therapy services to children and families while maintaining Circle of Care’s mission of providing Christian help, healing, and hope.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct a variety of individual, group, and family therapy interventions.
- Complete bio/psycho/social evaluations integrating information gathered by the team and develop the diagnostic summary.
- Manage a caseload of clients, identify therapeutic, rehabilitative, and case management needs, and engage other team members in meeting these needs as indicated.
- Provide case management services as indicated by the client’s need.
- Evaluate and update the treatment plan at intervals determined by guidelines; consulting with the client, family, and the team in this process.
- Act as an advocate for the client in meeting their needs.
- Complete documentation of activities and written reports in an accurate and timely manner.
- Continuously evaluate clients’ mental status and report progress to the treatment team.
- Meet productivity goals of 25 billing hours per week.
- Attend Circle of Care agency meetings and meetings specific to the needs of a client on an as-needed basis.
- Perform discharge documentation, which includes a discharge summary and other necessary documentation, within 7 days of discharge from the program for any reason.
- Assist with the Council On Accreditation (COA) standards and the implementation of our Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) process
- Ensure that all staff understand and comply with Circle of Care, Inc. Policies and Procedures
- Communicate with the Clinical Director regarding client and program needs to ensure the success and safety of the clients and program.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team for the best interests of the clients, their families and Circle of Care staff.
- Provide crisis management and on-call availability 24/7 for the current client, which may include face to face or the telephone contact of the client; assessment of the client’s risk of harm to self or others; and assist in arranging for appropriate support, intervention, and supervision as deemed necessary. If needed, will arrange and assist in referring to the appropriate level of care, including hospitalization. Immediately consults with supervisors regarding crisis situations, including potential safety concerns.
- Work cooperatively with and provide outside agencies or referral sources with progress reports as requested. Outside agencies include but are not limited to Human Services, CASA, and the court system.
- Must be willing to travel regionally and statewide
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Present exceptional customer service with high expectations for quality of service
- Ability to communicate thoughts and concerns clearly, both orally and in written form
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Tolerance to work under adverse conditions
- Open to learning and willing to use new skills and information; receptive to constructive criticism
- Work independently and as a team member, without constant supervision
- Maintain a willingness to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the agency and the clients
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and Power Point
- Become familiar with all of Circle of Care programs and facilities
- Committed to the mission of the United Methodist Circle of Care
- Knowledge and experience in treatment modalities, i.e. individual, group, family, and applicable clinical skills.
- Knowledge and experience in conducting mental health assessment, diagnosis, and treatment planning.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Education: Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related degree.
- Must be licensed as an LCSW, LMFT, LPC or under licensure supervision.
- Pass a thorough background check (including fingerprinting), Department of Transportation check, pre-employment physical, TB, and drug test as required by Department of Human Services
- Possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and a good driving record
Sign on bonus, 100% health insurance paid, paid sick leave, vacation and holidays.
Circle of Care is an EOE, drug testing employer.