Circle of Care is seeking a communications coordinator to develop and execute internal and external communications, marketing plans, and designing marketing collateral. This individual will also be responsible for stewarding communications to build relationships with churches, donors and volunteers and providing general support to the Development team.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES and PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and design video, digital and print marketing collateral.
- Lead planning, implementation and management of online presence through website, Facebook, Instagram and the Methodist Conference media channels.
- Create and design all press releases.
- Speak to groups of various sizes and give presentations about Circle of Care’s mission to increase awareness of services.
- Participate in development events as needed.
- Document all communications and marketing interactions in donor database
- Assist with donor recognition and follow up, document in database
- Serve on event committees and fundraising campaigns (i.e. Banquets, online and print campaigns, Luncheons etc.)
- Present at United Way campaign events as assigned
- Maintain accurate records and data to track results; present data to communicate impact
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with program staff, board members and volunteers
- Occasional travel statewide using a company-owned vehicle
- Perform other duties as assigned
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Proficiency using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; email and web searches, Adobe Creative Cloud and video equipment.
- Familiarity with posting media and videos to various forms of social media.
- Possess exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and public speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Exceptional customer service ethic and commitment to quality outcomes.
- Graphic design and video production skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with professionalism.
- Work independently, and with team members, without constant supervision.
- Maintain a willingness to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the agency.
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Capable of lifting heavy objects of up to 20 pounds
- Desire to work in a social service setting
- Commitment to the mission of the United Methodist Circle of Care
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or related technical training certificate preferred; significant work experience can substitute for the degree.
- Pass a thorough background check (including fingerprinting), Department of Transportation check, pre-employment physical, and drug test as required by the Department of Human Services.
- Possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and a good driving record.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance