Location: Woodward or Enid
Position: Full-time, Exempt
The Regional Program Director will be the leader of our growing foster care team in Woodward, OK. The
duties of this position include: staff supervision, staff accountability, ongoing staff and foster family
support, program growth and file and contract compliance. In this role, individuals have the opportunity
to develop staff while implementing best practices in recruitment and the support of foster families.
Do you believe that kids in foster care should have great foster homes that are well supported? Are you
great at building relationships and offering support to families? Then this could be your chance to make
impact and be a part of a team of committed people living on mission.
Possess at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in social work or a Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral or social
science or related field, Master’s degree preferred. 5 years of experience in child the welfare field and
at minimum two years of supervisory experience.
Pass a thorough background reference verification procedure, which includes a physical and criminal
history check as required by Oklahoma DHS.
Possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Present exceptional customer service with high expectations for quality of service
- Ability to communicate thoughts and concerns clearly, both orally and in written form
- Must exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
- Tolerance to work under adverse conditions
- Open to learning and willing to use new skills and information; receptive to constructive criticism
- Work independently, and as a team member, without constant supervision
- Maintain a willingness to work flexible hours in order to meet the needs of the agency
- Organized and detailed
- Ability to use standard office equipment
- Advanced computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint
- Capable of lifting heavy objects of up to 20 pounds
- Desire to work in a social service setting
- Become familiar with all of Circle of Care programs and facilities
- Committed to the mission of the United Methodist Circle of Care
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Education: Master’s Degree and 2 years experience in the social service field or a bachelor’s degree and 5 years experience in the social service field.
- 3-5 years of previous supervisory experience within the social services field preferred.
- Pass a thorough background check (including fingerprinting), Department of Transportation check, pre-employment physical, TB and drug test as required by Department of Human Services
- Possess a valid Oklahoma driver’s license and a good driving record
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance