Our mission is to provide Christian help, healing, and hope to children and families in crisis to ensure a safe, healthy, and spiritual future.
We accomplish this mission by providing children, youth, and families services statewide through our 4 programs:
These programs are operated in communities across the state, and also at our four sites:
Our vision is for Oklahoma United Methodist Circle of Care to lead the way in creating a child-centered Oklahoma by being a model provider of the highest quality temporary homes for children, youth, families in crisis, and by leading advocacy efforts to assure that Oklahoma leads the nation in the percentage of children in permanent, safe, nurturing, and healthy homes.
Our Core Values are:
- Faith that is composed of spirituality, grace, stewardship, and discipleship
- Empowerment of all God’s children in respecting their growth, potential, and wholeness
- Compassion as shown by the sharing of God’s Grace to those unable to care for themselves and all those in need
- Excellence of service regardless of background, ethnicity, religious preference, or ability to pay
- Accountability guaranteed by transparency, integrity, accessibility, and openness