At Oklahoma United Methodist Circle of Care we are committed to providing great foster homes for children across Oklahoma. We believe foster care has a strong correlation with the Gospel and that the local community, specifically, the Church has a role in calling people to action as Circle of Care seeks to train, support, and assist those families in opening their hearts and homes to children in OK DHS custody. We believe each member of our team plays an important role in living out the mission of providing help, healing, and hope to these children.
The Regional Program Director will be the leader of our growing foster care team in Oklahoma City, Ardmore and Woodward, OK. The duties of this position include: staff supervision, staff accountability, ongoing staff and foster family support, program growth and file and contract compliance. In this role, individuals have the opportunity to develop staff while implementing best practices in recruitment and the support of foster families.
Do you believe that kids in foster care should have great foster homes that are well supported? Are you great at building relationships and offering support to families? Then this could be your chance to make an impact and be a part of a team of committed people living on mission.
- Possess at minimum a Bachelor’s degree in social work or a Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral or social science or related field, Master’s degree preferred. 5 years of experience in the child welfare field and at minimum two years of supervisory experience.
- Pass a thorough background reference verification procedure, which includes a physical and criminal history check as required by Oklahoma DHS.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Have strong communication skills and be relationship-oriented.
- Focus on best practice, as well as, policy and licensing standards for foster homes.
- Delight in organization and completing tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Commitment to the mission of providing help, healing, and hope to the children of Oklahoma.
- Have a cheerful, collaborative approach to problem-solving and decision making.
- Flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Enjoy working in a team environment for the good of youth in foster care.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Must pass an FBI criminal background check, driving history and physical. Circle of Care, Inc. is an EOE/Drug Testing Employer. Send Resume, cover letter and application (including references) to email@example.com.